Two thugs assaulted me for my iphone today. They attacked, we struggled & they punched me in the face, but I still didn't let go for some odd reason. Police took my statement and didn't sound too optimistic about finding them.
After all the adrenaline has settled, I have a headache and my jaw is getting sore. We'll see if there is bruising where they socked me tomorrow. But overall I am fine. I'm a big girl, I will survive. I know it could have been a lot worse.
Safety Lessons Learned:
1. Avoid using your fancy phone/labtop in public, makes us prime target. Be aware of your surroundings (so hard since we are so into our smartphones now)
2. Don't sit by any exit door in MUNI/BART/METRO. The robbers wait for door to open, one grabs ur phone, the other blocks you, and they flee out the closing door before u can react
3. Sit in train with security/police officer or conductor in plain sight.
4. Sit in a seat that is ensconced so it is robber hard to get to you, and harder to escape.
5. Be thankful for all (y)our blessings.
Be safe out there, my friends!
Needless to say, my literary endeavor will be about me and real estate. It will be Helpful, Hilarious and Hellacious (as if I could be anything but). While I am penning this book, I'm curious to know what you want to see me write about? What's got you jazzed or razzed about your realtor or the business? I have a FAQ chapter and am looking for questions directly from you, my fabulous fans!