NY Times best selling author Dave Jenks ("Millionaire Real Estate Agent") and I are the 1st interviews for Super Agents Live Talk Show. Listen to how I got started (hint: it had nothing to do with real estate!) and how you can too!
Herman Chan is a speaker, trainer and real estate internet celebrity. In this episode Herman tells us how he went from being a model and working at The Gap to selling high end homes and speaking at conferences.
Super Agents Live Talk Show Debuts with Herman Chan & "Millionaire Real Estate Agent" Author Dave Jenks!
Congrats to my Interior Decorator friend Paisley for her 1 year anniversary of her radio show At Home With Paisley w/ co-host Krisztina Bell!
Yours truly called in to just wish her well but Paisley put me on the hot seat and asked me for my real estate predictions for 2014! (Micro-units, housing growth in 2nd tier cities, suburban goes urban & more!)
I come into the show around 15 min in. Listen here!
I started Habitat For Hermanity as a videoblog years ago, so I love sharing how video is not only a great brand builder for agents but it's what consumers expect now! 73% of consumers say they prefer agents who use video. Shocker: Only 1 in 10 agents have a youtube account!
Herman's Secret Tips for Buyers (Love Letter!) & East/West Coast Market Comparison on Atlanta Radio!
What a great informative radio interview with Joe Cucchiara! Listen to our radio chat here.
KSJO 92.3 FM KLOK 1170 AM
(Intro in Chinese: Tily)
今 天邀请到一位 很特别的 来宾。雖然他的 專業是 房產經濟人，但他在主流 媒體的曝光率 是 頻繁的 也是 多元化的。他的專業知識 除了在 灣區房產 經紀之外，還包括 室內 裝潢設計，美食推薦，與 專題 演講。 他的 專業 網站，“Habitat for Hermanity” 包含了 如何成為一位 成功的 房產經紀人的 視頻博客，以及 綜藝節目評論等。雖然如此，與他 在房地產上 合作過的 客戶，對他 評價 卻是 贊不絕口。現在就讓我們來 認識這位 擁有 獨特魅力的 百萬房產 經紀人，Mr. Herman Chan.
1. What does it take to make yourself stand out among other real estate brokers?
2. You seem to be interested and are knowledgeable in so many areas besides real estate, brokerage, including interior decoration, TV entertainment, restaurant recommendations, just to name a few. What are you most interested in and why?
3. Do you think home prices are over-priced in the Bay Area?
4. How long do you think this hot trend will last in the San Francisco Bay Area?
5. Since this is a seller’s market, do you recommend perhaps older people sell their homes, make some money, and buy a home elsewhere to live, or people whose job situation isn’t so secure to sell their home while the market is hot?
6. Besides high rental prices, lower mortgage rates, loosened credit history review, demand from some overseas investors, and perhaps a slight economic recovery in certain sectors, what’s driving such a craze all of a sudden?
7. If people would like to get in touch with you for advice on anything, how should they contact you?
Click image above to listen!
Kindred spirit Kelly Mitchell interviews me on her super duper popular show Agent Caffeine! Click here for the podcast!
"This episode of Agent Caffeine takes us to the land of Hermanity. High fashion, good humor and a funtastic diva rolled into one. We talk about going from blah to delish and being true to you. Herman Chan has built an incredible persona. He’s created opportunities from many different channels including, MTV, HGTV, Huffington Post and the San Francisco Chronicle. Herman’s also a hot speaking commodity. You get the authentic nature of his spirit by the fun he has describing what he does as well as his self-deprecating nature. Chan is a superstar in his own right. Truly a refreshing spin out of the land of vanilla-mess and into the land of sparkling individuality. If you need inspiration on being yourself and embracing your true authentic brand, Herman has wise words of advice for you". - Kelly Mitchell
I'll be on the Monday Morning Radio Show 11/5/12 when Keith Robinson (VP of Better Homes & Gardens) will interview me about how the heck I brand myself, how you can too & more importantly why that matters in real estate! Should be fun (It's always fun talking about myself! giggle)
Title: “Cementing Your Brand in a Web 2.0 World”
Date: Monday, November 5, 2012
Times: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST
Reserve your seat now at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/256281410