Doling out real estate advice with a side of sass is my thang! Having a blast on air on 'Lifestyle Kaleidoscope' with Tily Chao! I loved all the questions, very insightful and current. Hope the 92.3FM listeners got some good info-tainment! Below are the questions and links to the broadcast.
(Intro in Chinese: Tily)
今 天邀请到一位 很特别的 来宾。雖然他的 專業是 房產經濟人，但他在主流 媒體的曝光率 是 頻繁的 也是 多元化的。他的專業知識 除了在 灣區房產 經紀之外，還包括 室內 裝潢設計，美食推薦，與 專題 演講。 他的 專業 網站，“Habitat for Hermanity” 包含了 如何成為一位 成功的 房產經紀人的 視頻博客，以及 綜藝節目評論等。雖然如此，與他 在房地產上 合作過的 客戶，對他 評價 卻是 贊不絕口。現在就讓我們來 認識這位 擁有 獨特魅力的 百萬房產 經紀人，Mr. Herman Chan.
1. What does it take to make yourself stand out among other real estate brokers?
2. You seem to be interested and are knowledgeable in so many areas besides real estate, brokerage, including interior decoration, TV entertainment, restaurant recommendations, just to name a few. What are you most interested in and why?
3. Do you think home prices are over-priced in the Bay Area?
4. How long do you think this hot trend will last in the San Francisco Bay Area?
5. Since this is a seller’s market, do you recommend perhaps older people sell their homes, make some money, and buy a home elsewhere to live, or people whose job situation isn’t so secure to sell their home while the market is hot?
6. Besides high rental prices, lower mortgage rates, loosened credit history review, demand from some overseas investors, and perhaps a slight economic recovery in certain sectors, what’s driving such a craze all of a sudden?
7. If people would like to get in touch with you for advice on anything, how should they contact you?