| || |
Real Estate talk show hosts Cliff Perotti & Lisa Perotti had me on their program The Property Beat...and boy what fun! These 2 grilled me about what's happening in this outrageous SF market, how I started videoblogging and more!
Tune into the show to find out my answers to:
1. What are the challenges you see for a first time home buyer in SF today?
2. What do you think about the market today vs. last year… is it better, flat or not as good?
3. what advice do you give a buyer who’s writing an offer in a multiple offer situation?
4. So, is your notoriety helping your clients? Or is it helping you get clients?
5. We’re seeing some agents out there that like to price a property on the low side, in an effort to generate overbid frenzy. Do you recommend this strategy for a seller today?
6. What are the top three things you think a seller can do to maximize the selling price of their home?